<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10101381\x26blogName\x3dpamela\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://me-andyou.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://me-andyou.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6275309509530555304', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, April 08, 2006

I know crying my heart out in the bathroom is not going to make you come home, but i don't know why. I just did.
I know crying in front of you just now will only make you feel worse than you were already feeling. That's why i didn't.
How i wished that you didn't have to go for National Service, all the way at Pulau Tekong. And that today, 8th April 2006, was the day of your enlistment.
I know i'm gonna miss you like hell, cause i already am, kor.

The moment i reached home, i decided to bathe. The reason being? I knew i would cry, so i decided to cry in the toilet while bathing, which in my opinion is the best way to cry. Because the water rushing down from the shower would wash away the tears that flowed down. And that nobody could hear the soft whimpering that was inavoidable when you cry. i cried on the ferry back too, from Pulau Tekong to mainland. It was cold in the ferry and i decided to take the window seat cause i was afraid i would cry, and only by sitting by the window, people would not see. I was very quiet, then aunt casey talked to me, she could see that i was sad over bro's departure for NS, so she was like, cheer up, don't be sad, this is part and parcel of life etc. Then somehow, upon hearing these words, my tears started flowing. i faced the window, my head on my arms, i could even feel how hot my tears were, compared to the cold environment. I don't even know why i was crying, when bro was coming back home next thurs. It was incontrollable. If kor was willing to stay at home when he comes home next thurs, not go out with his friends but with family, i would gladly stay at home to accompany him. I wouldn't even go out with sulin before band concert just to accompany him for booking in. Really. I'm just afraid that i would start my crying fetish again when i see you leaving... Just like today, i felt horrible when i see you leave... then i cried only in the ferry and in the shower... I really didn't want to cry, but i couldn't help it. But during the tour in the NS BMTC, i saw the bunk and the beds and the food was okay, at least you were well taken care of, then i didn't feel so bad. Life's just not the same without you. When i come home, you are not there, when i don know how to do math, you are also not there anymore to teach me, scold me, call me a retard... When i step inside your room, i feel horrible just seeing your clothes all around. And that you are not. I rather you scold me, quarrel with me, watch movies with me, whatever, as long as you are there. I'm not crying now, but i still feel sad. I guess i'll get over it soon, hopefully. Hopefully xian1 jian4 qi2 xia2 zhuan4 will cheer me up later.

And i don't really know why there's the army, for several reasons, but i shall not say it here as i might get sued. FREAK LA.

There's still homework. Fuck homework. DIe homework DIE!!!!! Get away from my life.

BYE.

P.S. take care kor! miss you loads already!!!







|
welcome

♥ Hello.
This is my blog. my personal space, no designs no nothing. just my blog.
All my other stuff are at WithLove, it's my portfolio.
There's no rules. Let me be me. I don't have to explain whatever that i do or say in here.
It's not exactly the greatest blog ever which has happy endings all the time, it's just a little online diary where i gather certain bits and pieces of my life
Click alt-F4 if you are unhappy. I don't need you here, dampening my mood.



& look

I'm Pamela, 14 years old, living in the sunny beautiful island of Singapore. I'm Asian, tanned and a volleyballer. I love shopping, slacking and reading. I prefer to think myself to be an optimist. I'm a bit of a blur queen, late queen and drama queen. And i appreciate the finer things in life. My birthday is on the 23rd May 1992. You really better remember it.


fresh jive

Lushikoh
Nothing
Nothings
Skinny Jeans
Room
Nothing
My Sacrifice by Creed
$???
11.30pm
Nothing
Just right
People
pink tee+pe shorts



updates

Note that "Fresh Jive" is updated everytime i post or every once in a while.

Changed site



jukebox




the worse herd

amanda
ashlyn
beverly
cherie
cindy
clement
daniel
dion
dilys
geraldine
gloria
hilary
hilda
iris
jiamin
karmen
kelly
kiayi
lihui
lynn
marcus
maureen
mayping
melissa
michelle
millie
nicole
ovidia
pinktwist
qianye
rachel
ronghui
roy
ryan
sandra
sec twos
see khee
see mui
serene goh
serene ong
see ting
sheena
shiying
shuyi
shiyun
sinhui
sulin
xiaohui
xiuli
weiting
wenxin
yanlin
yeling
yilin
yiling
yingzhi
yixian
yixiang
yuehuan
yuru
zhenzhen
zhixin
zhuting
zhiying

2I Class Blog


network

@ Blogskins
DeviantART
MyKindaBlog
MySpace
LiveLove.co.nr
Hosted @
Gallery



and thanks

Blogskins
Blogging tool: Blogger
Image Host: Photobucket
Comment System: Haloscan
Music: RadioBlogClub
Creator: Clara
Smiles: Rellie
Web Icons: HFP
Vibe Icons: Sara



remember me

link me?


just speak





get me


pam_koh@hotmail.com [primary]
lovee@kuririnmail.com [secondary]



i've been there

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007



search me

Site Search
Enter search terms:



meta

Blogger Hotmail Gmail Friendster Photobucket Imageshack