<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10101381\x26blogName\x3dpamela\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://me-andyou.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://me-andyou.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6275309509530555304', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 07, 2006

Haha..i just came home from volleyball training, then me, bro, sis, mum and aunt casey went out for dinner at "My Mum's Place". The food there is great!!! I hereby recommend ALL my readers to go and try the crsipy squid, the sambal deep fried fish, taupok thingy and MOST OF ALL: the infamous durian pudding. It is NOT just ANY pudding. It's made of authenic durian and the entire pudding is just cold, soft, thick, rich pudding! One mouth and you'll be panting for more, i guarantee, at least, for avid durian lovers. wahaha. the bill was $102.50, bro paid half cause he promised to treat my aunt. wee, but he didn't have enough to treat us cause he already treated us YESTERDAY. TSK. anyway, yesterday's dinner was just as good as the dinner today! Bro had to treat my entire family with grandpa and grandma (paternal) and uncle zen and irene jie(Irene jie was really funny in the car back home).We had like black pepper crab, cereal prawn, etc etc, even thinking about it makes me hungry(Bro is so nice right) But i am obviously NOT hungry because i just had a hearty dinner, so now im home, blogging, tomorrow's saturday anyway. There's always enough time for homework... Or is there?cause i just had a hearty dinner, so now im home, blogging, tomorrow's saturday anyway. There's always enough time for homework... Or is there?

Speaking of tomorrow, i am so sad. Bro is entering NS tomorrow, im so going to miss you, bro!!! Who's going to criticise on my bad taste? WHo's going to teach me math? *sobs sobs* Take care, kor...(just like i will take care of your room cause' i'm so taking OVER it, gee) love you loads, even when you have a bald head.


Oh yes, there's a new jappy girl in my class for the exchange programme, she was here on wednesday, and she left today... so sad. Her name is Sayuri(not vegetable in Malay la, DUH). She's really quite pretty, and ziyu is awww so crazy over her. Right ziyu? Today, still fake fake talk to me cause you want to know whether Sayuri left le right. DIAO la. She is so goddamn skinny and she's about my height la.. But it's like she looks so kawaii with the two ponytails and legwarmers and converse blue-checked canvas shoes. wahaha. i know i am very observant in terms of clothes. She has like brown eyes too... All in all, she's pretty.


Gee, today was like the first time i went out with Marcus for lunch, we literally WALKED to KFC. Yes, from Dunman High to the KFC, freak right. But it was okay la, it wasn't very awkward also, we talk and talk and talk about everything and about nothing la, then we ate la. He couldn't finish his meal entirely cause he ordered a zinger meal. Then when walking to the KFC, Weicong, Ryan and Kenneth i think were following us, but soon, they overtook us cause we or rather, I was walking so slowly. Gee, then they ordered take aways and left pretty soon, then i saw Clara Ng there with quite a number of 2Jateka-ians... Mayping was like "Eh, tomorrow got xian1 jian4", then im like "Ya lor ya lor. haha." Then we finished our meal, then we WALKED back again. Just imagine. But it was windy so it was okay.


Training was normal today, like okay la. Didn't do exceptionally well or bad. But i could see that Yimei got pissed off by Coach again. And Shiying got caught by Mr Loo/Lu for her hair. He literally cut her hair off and now it looks like a bob. Frigging gross. I'll never let my hair be cut by him, i think my head and hair will like rot, as in like a simile or something la. It's a sarcastic remark, so feel the sarcasm please. Bah. Shiying and Adryl didn't come to training today cause they went for track(four schools combined sports day). and Adryl finally sent me the pictures. i FINALLY see her online, but she could only send me two pictures cause i had to go offline le. TSK. anyway, i shall upload the two for you peeps to see.

Shiying at the most left, then me, beside me is Adryl, beside Adryl is Yimei and above Adryl is Yiling and beside Yiling is SHEENA. Us, at mediacorp to support Clara. God, this picture is so long ago.

And this one is the one wit Yuyang.. YAY^^ He's so cute.


Bro has gone to watch V for Vendetta with Wanying, and im going to watch Just Like Heaven dvd later. So i heard, Dexter have broke up with Kelly and Wanying has a crush on Dexter.. How interesting.

There is a UK trip coming up, hope it's not too expensive so i can go. wee. Pray, pray HARD. bleaugh.

Shall end here. BYE.

P.S. take care kor. love you always.







|
welcome

♥ Hello.
This is my blog. my personal space, no designs no nothing. just my blog.
All my other stuff are at WithLove, it's my portfolio.
There's no rules. Let me be me. I don't have to explain whatever that i do or say in here.
It's not exactly the greatest blog ever which has happy endings all the time, it's just a little online diary where i gather certain bits and pieces of my life
Click alt-F4 if you are unhappy. I don't need you here, dampening my mood.



& look

I'm Pamela, 14 years old, living in the sunny beautiful island of Singapore. I'm Asian, tanned and a volleyballer. I love shopping, slacking and reading. I prefer to think myself to be an optimist. I'm a bit of a blur queen, late queen and drama queen. And i appreciate the finer things in life. My birthday is on the 23rd May 1992. You really better remember it.


fresh jive

Lushikoh
Nothing
Nothings
Skinny Jeans
Room
Nothing
My Sacrifice by Creed
$???
11.30pm
Nothing
Just right
People
pink tee+pe shorts



updates

Note that "Fresh Jive" is updated everytime i post or every once in a while.

Changed site



jukebox




the worse herd

amanda
ashlyn
beverly
cherie
cindy
clement
daniel
dion
dilys
geraldine
gloria
hilary
hilda
iris
jiamin
karmen
kelly
kiayi
lihui
lynn
marcus
maureen
mayping
melissa
michelle
millie
nicole
ovidia
pinktwist
qianye
rachel
ronghui
roy
ryan
sandra
sec twos
see khee
see mui
serene goh
serene ong
see ting
sheena
shiying
shuyi
shiyun
sinhui
sulin
xiaohui
xiuli
weiting
wenxin
yanlin
yeling
yilin
yiling
yingzhi
yixian
yixiang
yuehuan
yuru
zhenzhen
zhixin
zhuting
zhiying

2I Class Blog


network

@ Blogskins
DeviantART
MyKindaBlog
MySpace
LiveLove.co.nr
Hosted @
Gallery



and thanks

Blogskins
Blogging tool: Blogger
Image Host: Photobucket
Comment System: Haloscan
Music: RadioBlogClub
Creator: Clara
Smiles: Rellie
Web Icons: HFP
Vibe Icons: Sara



remember me

link me?


just speak





get me


pam_koh@hotmail.com [primary]
lovee@kuririnmail.com [secondary]



i've been there

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007



search me

Site Search
Enter search terms:



meta

Blogger Hotmail Gmail Friendster Photobucket Imageshack