<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10101381\x26blogName\x3dpamela\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://me-andyou.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://me-andyou.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6275309509530555304', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, May 27, 2006

yes. as my title says it. today is a wonderful day. absolutely lovely day, with a only a few hiccups that were really quite worthed it.
ABOUT TODAY:
1. Me and siewting went to eli's house to do IVP project. i was late. but only a lil. hah. we walked all the way into eli's house. eli's house is seriously ULU. which means remote. sigh. must walk quite long to get in. tsk. then we didn't do much either.
-we walk into eli's small but cosy room and start crapping
-i start opening and checking out her room although ive been to her house. we found a lot of things. she never known she had a musical box at the back of her cupboard!!! her cupboard is seriously neat. compared to mine.
-we started playing a game of cluedo. i won. yay^^
- we started cutting the sponge and magnets
-we started pasting them on the sponge and doorframe
-magnet didnt work very well, so we decided to use velcro.
-tested the prototype. DONE.
-watched jimmy neutron
-left

2. We wen to Eastpoint cause i knew TS was having a sale. i changed my chinese paladin VCD to the The Little Fairy VCD! oh yay^^ i hope it'll be nice. i love hu ge. i only had to top up $8 instead of $20 because of the discount. wahaha.

3. We were then on the mrt at Eunos when eli's dad called. He forgot to bring his keys. and we have to go all the way back to open the door for him. ............................. so we went back, but he hailed a cab for us to marina after that. and he gave eli quite a lot of money. so it really was just a small hiccup.

4. then we went to cartel to eat, then shopping we go!

5. but before that, we had to get our movie tickets! so we watched xmen 3 but first row, 6.30. sigh. but it was ok. we got the mega popcorn and 2 drinks for $10. it was our dinner. xmen was effing nice. hugh grant rocks. too bad he's too dumb in the show. why couldnt they just bring jimmy/leech to jean and stop her? dump people. the gross part is when angel tried to cut off his wings. sad., his wings are so beautiful! and cyclops and jean died and xiavier died. and magneto may be able to come back. tsk. whats with the show. hah. and cyclops was supposed to be on e of the main characters. but he hardly did anything. he was like in the show to die. diao.

6. we entered a damn lot of shops but we stopped at mango. eli bought me a pair of white chic berms. Thanks eli! :D she's so nice. then i bought a top for myself. we kept trying on clothes. but eli didnt buy anything. i think i'll enjoy today. she'll enjoy her day when its her birthday. she bought the pants for my bday. we spents like 60 plus each for everything. goodness me. i've got like 5 cents in my wallet? oh great.

then we watched the movie and went back. i went to mama's house. mum and aunt mary were making ba4 zhang3. yay^^ its like everythings so different this year, usually, there would be a lot of people at mama's house today... bcos ah goong is hospitalised, everything's so dull. nobody came except me iris mum aunt mary mark and mandy with mama. its like where's everyone. suddenly it feels like time has really shown its presence. all these years i never worried about getting old and getting marred and having children, then grandchildren and then die kind of thing, now its like. whoa. my grandparents are old. mum and dad are aging. bro's in NS, im 14, a teenager. soon i'll be an adult. i cant imagine myself getting married and so on.. i cant. life's suddenly so predictable, yet so near, yet so far. it's just... weird.

then i ate one ba4 zhang3 and im home now. blogging about today. today has been a wonderful day even though im broke and i still owe eli 25 bucks. but it felt so worthed it. eli. if you are reading this. i just want you to know that you are one of the greatest friend ive ever had! serious. :) you are great, wonderful, thanks so much for making my day such a lovely one. and thanks for the present. i promise, your birthday will be just as lovely, if not, lovelier!

dad's in bintan, bro's gone clubbong i think. mum and sis are sleeping. im done for the day. today has been one of the best days of my life, it will forever to etched in the back of my mind, thank you everyone for making my day such a great one, esp eli.

lovee*
me.







|
welcome

♥ Hello.
This is my blog. my personal space, no designs no nothing. just my blog.
All my other stuff are at WithLove, it's my portfolio.
There's no rules. Let me be me. I don't have to explain whatever that i do or say in here.
It's not exactly the greatest blog ever which has happy endings all the time, it's just a little online diary where i gather certain bits and pieces of my life
Click alt-F4 if you are unhappy. I don't need you here, dampening my mood.



& look

I'm Pamela, 14 years old, living in the sunny beautiful island of Singapore. I'm Asian, tanned and a volleyballer. I love shopping, slacking and reading. I prefer to think myself to be an optimist. I'm a bit of a blur queen, late queen and drama queen. And i appreciate the finer things in life. My birthday is on the 23rd May 1992. You really better remember it.


fresh jive

Lushikoh
Nothing
Nothings
Skinny Jeans
Room
Nothing
My Sacrifice by Creed
$???
11.30pm
Nothing
Just right
People
pink tee+pe shorts



updates

Note that "Fresh Jive" is updated everytime i post or every once in a while.

Changed site



jukebox




the worse herd

amanda
ashlyn
beverly
cherie
cindy
clement
daniel
dion
dilys
geraldine
gloria
hilary
hilda
iris
jiamin
karmen
kelly
kiayi
lihui
lynn
marcus
maureen
mayping
melissa
michelle
millie
nicole
ovidia
pinktwist
qianye
rachel
ronghui
roy
ryan
sandra
sec twos
see khee
see mui
serene goh
serene ong
see ting
sheena
shiying
shuyi
shiyun
sinhui
sulin
xiaohui
xiuli
weiting
wenxin
yanlin
yeling
yilin
yiling
yingzhi
yixian
yixiang
yuehuan
yuru
zhenzhen
zhixin
zhuting
zhiying

2I Class Blog


network

@ Blogskins
DeviantART
MyKindaBlog
MySpace
LiveLove.co.nr
Hosted @
Gallery



and thanks

Blogskins
Blogging tool: Blogger
Image Host: Photobucket
Comment System: Haloscan
Music: RadioBlogClub
Creator: Clara
Smiles: Rellie
Web Icons: HFP
Vibe Icons: Sara



remember me

link me?


just speak





get me


pam_koh@hotmail.com [primary]
lovee@kuririnmail.com [secondary]



i've been there

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007



search me

Site Search
Enter search terms:



meta

Blogger Hotmail Gmail Friendster Photobucket Imageshack