<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10101381\x26blogName\x3dpamela\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://me-andyou.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://me-andyou.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6275309509530555304', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, November 24, 2006

Ok, i was waiting for some friends to send me some pictures of the class chalet then post. BUT, after like one day, none of them came online so i decided that if i were to wait somemore, i will totally forget about it and not post. SO, here i am, posting.

Class chalet was fun, besides the fact that i got minor diarhoea thereafter, that i only managed to catch a pathetic 3 hours of sleep after breakfast (from 6-9), and the countless mosquito bites i had on my body. I'm not telling you to read between the lines though.

It was fun.

First day was quite boring for me. No offense to kiayi, who's head facilitator. Cause i got many mosquito bites when i went to Pasir Ris Park and my group was like so not enthu. =.= No offense again. I'm speaking the truth. Like Yiling, Hilda, Weicong, CIndy and Simin. Pretty fine people, but not the enthu type who would get all excited over "2i Amazing Race 2006". Yes you get what i mean la ah.

BBQ was fine. But there were always some people who were doing all the work and some that just didn't bother. So most of the food were eaten by those who did the work, which included me. Gee. HAHA. I find these people annoying.

Are we like your maids? You sit there at the stone table and wait for us to serve you food?

Luckily i didn't serve them even though i helped with the BBQ. I'm not trying to be judgemental here. But after being 2 years with them, last chalet, and the last BBQ at East Coast, you can OBVIOUSLY see how lazy they are. They don't even OFFER to help. LIKE OMFG. And when you want to eat, you very happily walk over and say "Oh, can i have that?/Is it done?/Are there any more stingrays?/Where's my bacon?"

Like hello. Blame it on my good upbringing and courtesy that i don't throw the tongs in your face huns. You like so totally deserve to be slapped.

Right, and my sweet potatoes, i bought like about ten of them, so about nine of them were missing. They were on the other table. And nobody was eating them. It was like opened and wasted. The table i'm sitting on, all of us, wanted to eat the sweet potato. And so, we shared ONE potato. At that moment, I was like, "What is wrong with these people? Even if somebody took it and you didn't want to eat it, you could at least offered it to the other people instead of wasting it!" I tell you, they were THAT lazy, THAT indifferent, THAT wasteful. I went like "Morons". I couldn't believe my class people.

Well, i knew some of them were like that already. BUT, i was like super disappointed with some others who were on the same table.

Oh wells. I want to write more stuff about this can. But i think i will make a lot of people hate me more if i continue.

Second day was fun, dizzy and scary. I went to Escape and sat a lot of the rides i never sat before, it was fun, some of the rides were dizzy and all. But it was awesommme. Haunted house was actually quite scary. SHEESH.

But going to Escape with Yanlin, Bev, Siya and Eli was the best thing of the chalet. Esp when they are much nicer people. And daring.

OH OH OH. One funny thing. Eli couldn't find her tongs for the BBQ on 2nd day so she went into like this moaning voice and said: "JiiinnngggJieee, where are my TONGS???" And loads of others were there so Marcus started laughing. They kinda heard it as "thongs". It was frigging funny. HAHAHA.

Enough about class chalet. It was fun overall, going to the amazing race with my not-so-enthu group and the BBQ and ESCAPE and the wonderful night where i couldn't sleep but had someone there to chat with. Thank you 2i!

I just had a friendly match anyway, against CHIJ St Joseph's. We won overall. Heh. Then the vball team (sec2) besides Siya and Amanda went to Pizza Hut for lunch. Then i took a looonnngggg ride home.

Hana Kimi rocks. I just started watching it. But it's not as funny as Ko One or as sweet as It Started With A Kiss though. But still, it's nice. WEE. Can't wait for 2nd episode.

Vball tee's design is nice too. :)) Hehe. Bye.






|
welcome

♥ Hello.
This is my blog. my personal space, no designs no nothing. just my blog.
All my other stuff are at WithLove, it's my portfolio.
There's no rules. Let me be me. I don't have to explain whatever that i do or say in here.
It's not exactly the greatest blog ever which has happy endings all the time, it's just a little online diary where i gather certain bits and pieces of my life
Click alt-F4 if you are unhappy. I don't need you here, dampening my mood.



& look

I'm Pamela, 14 years old, living in the sunny beautiful island of Singapore. I'm Asian, tanned and a volleyballer. I love shopping, slacking and reading. I prefer to think myself to be an optimist. I'm a bit of a blur queen, late queen and drama queen. And i appreciate the finer things in life. My birthday is on the 23rd May 1992. You really better remember it.


fresh jive

Lushikoh
Nothing
Nothings
Skinny Jeans
Room
Nothing
My Sacrifice by Creed
$???
11.30pm
Nothing
Just right
People
pink tee+pe shorts



updates

Note that "Fresh Jive" is updated everytime i post or every once in a while.

Changed site



jukebox




the worse herd

amanda
ashlyn
beverly
cherie
cindy
clement
daniel
dion
dilys
geraldine
gloria
hilary
hilda
iris
jiamin
karmen
kelly
kiayi
lihui
lynn
marcus
maureen
mayping
melissa
michelle
millie
nicole
ovidia
pinktwist
qianye
rachel
ronghui
roy
ryan
sandra
sec twos
see khee
see mui
serene goh
serene ong
see ting
sheena
shiying
shuyi
shiyun
sinhui
sulin
xiaohui
xiuli
weiting
wenxin
yanlin
yeling
yilin
yiling
yingzhi
yixian
yixiang
yuehuan
yuru
zhenzhen
zhixin
zhuting
zhiying

2I Class Blog


network

@ Blogskins
DeviantART
MyKindaBlog
MySpace
LiveLove.co.nr
Hosted @
Gallery



and thanks

Blogskins
Blogging tool: Blogger
Image Host: Photobucket
Comment System: Haloscan
Music: RadioBlogClub
Creator: Clara
Smiles: Rellie
Web Icons: HFP
Vibe Icons: Sara



remember me

link me?


just speak





get me


pam_koh@hotmail.com [primary]
lovee@kuririnmail.com [secondary]



i've been there

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007



search me

Site Search
Enter search terms:



meta

Blogger Hotmail Gmail Friendster Photobucket Imageshack