<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10101381\x26blogName\x3dpamela\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://me-andyou.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://me-andyou.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6275309509530555304', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, January 19, 2007

Ok, i was out yesterday night with Bev, Yanlin, Eli, Siya and Shiyun. :DD

Ate dinner at Pepper Lunch with them even though i already had eaten dinner at home. I was so uber pissed at my dad yesterday, he was late for like one and a half hour when he said "a while" Cause i was waiting for him to fetch me.

Obviously i am angry because if he knew he would take long, at least, tell me??? Seriously.

Never mind, back to topic.


The picture looks cheesy i know. But i miss all of my friends so much! :(((( You can't read the words it doesn't matter. I don't want you to read those black curvy words anyway. XP

Yeah so we took neos, loitered around. Siya, Eli, Yanlin and Shiyun left first. So Bev and me walked around cine a bit more, until like 11 then we took the MRT home.

I haven't seen proper lushikoh in ages too. :( This is saddening.

--------------------------------------------------

Happy birthday to Bev, Yiling, Shiyun, Shaina and Zhuting! Have a kickass birthday!

--------------------------------------------------

Yesterday's training for the first half was HORRID. We had to be out in the sun for like 30 minutes and had to run two rounds round the freakking track and i was black as shit. Like i was fairer cause i havent been much under the sun recently but that fateful 30 min of sun was out to kill.

You could bake a POTATO. Much less, me.

My stamina sucks and i don't know what to do about it. I've been sick with a cold and flu for 5 days and it's not going away.

I'm pretty much a huge piece of germ if this goes on.

--------------------------------------------------

I haven't done homework and school's been taking up most of my time. I have tests and projects and assignments and homework and textbooks to be read. That explains why i am blogging so much less often as the past.

And a long post should be expected each time i post i guess.

Dad and Bro has gone to Malaysia JB for relatives stuff yeah so i have all the time in the world on the com today. I better make use of it. So i think i'm gonna do homework tmr. And STUDY, of course.

Fahrenheit is coming to Tampines Mall on Monday!!! Hanakimi autograph session! I didn't buy the disc but oh wells. I could go, no? And so, i have a sudden urge to skip monday's training. I don't want to be under the damn sun again!!!

But i need to train for the upcoming matches la. :((( East zone matches are coming. Tsk.

I shall go do something else now. I don't know what.

Rashiko is in a terrible state. Hil go pick up some lessons. GO GO GO.

I'm goin out later tonight. After my 7 oclock show of course. Probably not gonna cut my hair this weekend. Going to Siyuan's house to do project tmr morn at 9. Holy shit. He has three dogs in his massive house. EEKS.

And I didn't know animals had mense! I only knew after Shiying and Siyuan told me~ It's gross. XP That's a proper reason to dislike animals now! They can't take care of their own hygiene. But why don't i see stray cats bleeding everywhere??? WHY?

Oh wells. I dislike my history relief teacher now. She's a bad teacher. She goes like "Erm, erm" ALL THE TIME. After each phrase or sentence she says, she would go "erm". Gosh, it's bloody annoying. And she sounds unsure and she keeps asking US.

Like: "Don't you think so? ERM."

I want adorable flasher Chiang back! He is an amazing teacher. He completely ignore those who are talking while going on about lesson! We don't have to greet him at all, nor when he leaves or when he arrives.

He says "Sit down sit down, no need to greet, no need to greet" and starts lesson.

"You guys must read all these up on your own time! I don't have time to explain all these to you all the time..." And he always finishes his PPT slides right when the bell rings. :D

And even when Steffi's phone was ringing so loudly, he just ignored and continued with his class. And his huge actions are adorable. And bulging eyes. And the way he speaks when he uses himself as an example.

"I would have my Chiang Dynasty..."

LOL. He's so much better than that relief teacher. School is now so boring i can't stand it. I need to go to boarding school.







|
welcome

♥ Hello.
This is my blog. my personal space, no designs no nothing. just my blog.
All my other stuff are at WithLove, it's my portfolio.
There's no rules. Let me be me. I don't have to explain whatever that i do or say in here.
It's not exactly the greatest blog ever which has happy endings all the time, it's just a little online diary where i gather certain bits and pieces of my life
Click alt-F4 if you are unhappy. I don't need you here, dampening my mood.



& look

I'm Pamela, 14 years old, living in the sunny beautiful island of Singapore. I'm Asian, tanned and a volleyballer. I love shopping, slacking and reading. I prefer to think myself to be an optimist. I'm a bit of a blur queen, late queen and drama queen. And i appreciate the finer things in life. My birthday is on the 23rd May 1992. You really better remember it.


fresh jive

Lushikoh
Nothing
Nothings
Skinny Jeans
Room
Nothing
My Sacrifice by Creed
$???
11.30pm
Nothing
Just right
People
pink tee+pe shorts



updates

Note that "Fresh Jive" is updated everytime i post or every once in a while.

Changed site



jukebox




the worse herd

amanda
ashlyn
beverly
cherie
cindy
clement
daniel
dion
dilys
geraldine
gloria
hilary
hilda
iris
jiamin
karmen
kelly
kiayi
lihui
lynn
marcus
maureen
mayping
melissa
michelle
millie
nicole
ovidia
pinktwist
qianye
rachel
ronghui
roy
ryan
sandra
sec twos
see khee
see mui
serene goh
serene ong
see ting
sheena
shiying
shuyi
shiyun
sinhui
sulin
xiaohui
xiuli
weiting
wenxin
yanlin
yeling
yilin
yiling
yingzhi
yixian
yixiang
yuehuan
yuru
zhenzhen
zhixin
zhuting
zhiying

2I Class Blog


network

@ Blogskins
DeviantART
MyKindaBlog
MySpace
LiveLove.co.nr
Hosted @
Gallery



and thanks

Blogskins
Blogging tool: Blogger
Image Host: Photobucket
Comment System: Haloscan
Music: RadioBlogClub
Creator: Clara
Smiles: Rellie
Web Icons: HFP
Vibe Icons: Sara



remember me

link me?


just speak





get me


pam_koh@hotmail.com [primary]
lovee@kuririnmail.com [secondary]



i've been there

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007



search me

Site Search
Enter search terms:



meta

Blogger Hotmail Gmail Friendster Photobucket Imageshack